Can Fire Restoration Remove Smoke Odors in Bloomfield?
SERVPRO Offers Fire Damage Deodorization for Bloomfield Residents
Malodors are lingering effects challenging for fire recovery experts. Soot residues represent incompletely combusted materials, chemically changed by the heat and flames into carbon compounds carrying unpleasant smells. Ridding the interior of a home and its contents of these tiny particles is critical to eliminating the odors.
How Does SERVPRO Manage Fire-Related Odor Removal?
Bloomfield fire restoration is incomplete until your home is free of residue-related odors. Living with persistent smoky smells is a constant reminder of the fear, chaos, and distress a household fire causes. SERVPRO follows a research-based protocol for effective deodorization:
- Containment of damaged area with 1.6 mil polypropylene
- Use of negative pressure air scrubbing technology filters odor-bearing particulates before venting to the outdoors
- Vigilantly finding, bagging, and lawfully disposing of all debris
- Deep cleaning of surfaces
- Pack-out of odiferous contents for specialized deodorization and restoration
- Employing innovative resources to alter the chemical composition of the ill-smelling particles, neutralizing the odors
- Thermal foggers
- Ozone machines
- Hydroxyl generators
- Enzymatic treatments
SERVPRO of Nutley / Bloomfield uses intensive cleaning and advanced technologies to complete fire damage restoration, including deodorization. Call (973) 662-0062 for an evaluation.